Davis on championship travel softball team
The Next Level 14U Gold Travel Softball team won the Amateur Softball Association of America (ASA) state championship in Lancaster, Calif., the weekend of June 10-12.
CIF finalist and Ramona High School varsity player Amber Davis played third base and catcher for the 14U Gold Team, which went undefeated in the winner’s bracket.
Davis played three years with the Ramona Girls Softball program as well as Poway Girls Softball before joining the TNL organization at 12 years old. The TNL 14U Gold Team is now qualified for ASA Nationals scheduled for the week of Aug. 1-7 in Midland, Texas.
- Kailey Hill’s travel team wins national title
- Softball team is in hunt for the title, says Schuler
- So Cal team bests others for championship
- Girls Softball ends season with strong showing at tourney
- Softball team advances to finals, loses to Centurians
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1275