Caltrans worker dies after being hit by vehicle on I-15 Monday morning
A California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) maintenance worker died from injuries shortly before 9 a.m. Monday after being struck by a vehicle along the northbound Interstate 15 connector to eastbound State Route 94 in San Diego, reports Caltrans Media Information Officer Edward Cartagena.
The name of the employee is being withheld, pending notification of relatives. No further details are available at this time.
- Caltrans to lower H67 speed limit in Ramona
- Caltrans reviews map of Highway 67 widening
- Caltrans to close Route 67 for interchange work tonight
- Caltrans schedules Route 67 closures in Santee
- Pedestrian struck by truck dies of brain injury
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=1087