Deputies arrest 13 in Ramona warrant sweep
A warrant sweep in Ramona, conducted by the San Diego Sheriff’s Department on Saturday, resulted in the arrests of 12 adults and one juvenile, according to a department spokesman.
The operation focused on the apprehension of suspects with outstanding misdemeanor and felony warrants, reported Sgt. James Blanton.
The department’s Court Services Field Unit conducted the sweep between 6 a.m. and noon In addition to the arrests, 14 warrants were cleared.
The sheriff’s department has increased its efforts over the past several months to apprehend wanted subjects and will continue to do so, Blanton stated. The department is encouraging persons with outstanding warrants to turn themselves in between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at a sheriff’s court facility.
- Judge issues $100,000 warrant
- SWAT standoff ends in arrest of Ramona man
- DEA agents arrest 3 in heroin bust in Ramona
- Music teacher faces charges of child molestation
- Arson investigation leads to arrest of Stars gas station owner
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=990