Public invited to Ramona trail ribbon-cutting on Friday
San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob will officiate the ceremony and Ramonan John Degenfelder will speak on behalf of the Ramona Trails Association. Also scheduled to attend will be representatives from the San Diego County Parks and Recreation Department and The Nature Conservancy.
After the ceremony, the public will be able to check out the new four-mile trail by foot, horseback or non-motorized vehicle.
The trail is part of the Ramona Grasslands Preserve. The staging area is on Highland Valley Road near Mount Woodson Elementary School. For more information, call the county Parks and Recreation Department at 858-966-1303.
- Supervisors OK $452,154 for grasslands trail
- County wants public opinion about future parks, services
- County vacates Highland Valley road easement
- Fire Station No. 82 ribbon cutting celebrates opening of new building
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=872