Design Review Board seeks candidates for open seat
The Ramona Design Review Board has at least one seat on the board that will be open to the community at large this fall.
Anyone interested in being considered for the open seat is asked to attend the June 30 Design Review Board meeting.
The nine-member board meets the last Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm in Ramona Community Center at 434 Aqua Lane. Candidates must live, maintain a business, own property or be employed in the Ramona community planning area to be considered for appointment to the board. Terms are for three years.
All nominations to the board will be reviewed by the San Diego County Board of Supervisors. In selecting candidates, emphasis is given to those with backgrounds in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, fine arts and construction.
Board members encourage those who are interested to attend the June 30 meeting.
- Ramona Design Review Board will consider candidates for open seat
- Design review board says county is not enforcing sign violations
- CVS project doesn’t fit design guidelines, say board members
- Design board receives General Plan and Village group updates
- Design review board approves library signage
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=878