Pertussis immunizations required
All students entering or advancing into the seventh through twelfth grades are required to have proof of a Pertussis (Tdap) booster immunization before attending school.
Officials warn: “No vaccine, no school.”
Immunizations will be available at the Ramona Public Health Department office Wednesday, May 25, by appointment only. They are at 1521 Main St, in the Ramona Sheriff’s substation complex. Call 760-738-2438.
Students may also receive immunizations from their primary care provider or the North County Health Services at 217 Earlham St. Call 760-789-1223 for more information.
Students are urged to get immunized now and bring proof to the schools before June 1.
- Centre for Heath Care, PPH form partnership
- Program aids students with emotional, behavioral problems
- Stimulus money to help state with Medicaid records
- H1N1 Vaccination Clinic Saturday at middle school
- Students stage ‘Twinderella’ Dec. 3, 4
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=632