Lt. Sutton welcomes evacuation questions before May 16 forum
County Supervisor Dianne Jacob and Lt. Julie Sutton with the sheriff’s Ramona station will moderate a public evacuation forum at Ramona Library on Monday, May 16, at 2 p.m.
The public event will include a variety of subjects and is designed to update the community on issues dealing with fires and evacuations.
“We would like to solicit questions from the public ahead of time to better provide the opportunity to have answers at the forum,” said Sutton.
Sutton asks residents to send questions to email@example.com. Questions will be forwarded to those who can best provide the answers.
A short training on the reverse 911 system and on the Emergency Management System will be held, and lessons learned and improvements made since the 2007 wildfires will be discussed.
What people can do to be better prepared also will be discussed, and a question-and-answer session will be included.
Ramona Library is at 1275 Main St.
- Sheriff’s citizens’ advisory group welcomes community suggestions
- TEA’d Constitutional Forum asks Will Congress silence free speech over the airwaves?
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
- Library offers free help for those struggling to pay their mortgage
- Sheriff uses Web to notify public of crimes
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=388