4-13-11 RCPG 67 forum Carl Hickman3WEB
Planning group member Carl Hickman explains how improvements at the Highland Valley/Dye road and Mussey Grade road intersections would help traffic flow on state Route 67. Hickman presented a computer model of traffic flows at the Ramona Community Planning Group’s workshop on April 13.
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
- SR-67/Dye improvements are uncertain
- Dye/67 change made to ease peak traffic flow
- Date set for transportation summit
- Planners host Transportation Summit
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=206