Board reduces price on district-owned house
With little buyers’ interest shown in a house owned by the Ramona Municipal Water District, district directors agreed to reduce the asking price from $455,000 to $375,000 and to list the property with Ramona Realtor Sharon Quisenberry.
The four-bedroom, 3,400-square-foot ranch at 15562 Vicente Meadows Drive was on 8.5 acres of property the district purchased in January 2009 for the future construction of brine ponds for the San Vicente Wastewater Treatment Plant. As funding was not readily available for the brine ponds, the board agreed to have the lot split, sell two acres with the house, and use the proceeds from the sale for the construction of the brine ponds.
- Bids for brine ponds far exceed estimate
- Water district to sell house as surplus property
- Funding for water district projects still in question
- Water board adopts budget calendar
- Board considers 12% water, sewer hikes
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2384