After winning 21 games, district competition and two tournaments, Ramona Girls Softball 10 & Under team is a state finalist. This is believed to be a first in Ramona Girls Softball. The girls were undefeated last weekend until the final game against San Clemente with a loss by 2 points. Pictured are, front from left, manager Kim Bowen, Morgan Farmer, Emily Petr, Sammy shupe, SaraAnn Mitchell, Taylor Broussard and Coach Antionette Rodriguez. Second row from left are Alexa Neil, Jonna Rodriguez, Hanah Bowen, Jordyn Fick, Nicole Lewis, Lindsey Godwin, Maddy Dart and Coach Robin Brainard.
- All Stars 10U qualify for state games
- Softball league ends season
- 10U Fast Pitch Girls Softball competes in regional contest s Fast Pitch
- State championship nets 40 free pizzas
- Chamber announces award finalists
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4147