County wants public opinion about future parks, services
San Diego County Department of Parks and Recreation representatives
will be in Ramona on July 8 at 6:30 p.m. to talk about future parks
and services residents want.
The county operates 61 county parks, including Collier Park and Dos
Picos Park in Ramona. The parks department, which also operates 326
miles of trails, five community centers and two teen centers, has hired
GreenPlay LLC to determine what kinds of park and recreation services
will be offered in unincorporated communities and what kinds of fees
could support them.
Getting community input is essential, said County Parks and Recreation Director Brian Albright.
Free refreshments will be provided. People who want to attend should
RSVP by calling or e-mailing Sabrina Powell at 858-966-1303 or
- Meetings target transportation, parks
- Ramona schools closed Monday, Tuesday; water district, county offices closed Veterans Day
- County to hire consultant to assess services
- More county road standard talks set
- Public treated to inside look at county airport
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2759