Ramona Design Review Board will consider candidates for open seat
Ramona Design Review Board will have one seat open to the community atlarge in July. Anyone interested in being considered for the open seat is asked to attend the board’s meeting on Thursday, June 24.
The nine-member design review board meets the last Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
Candidates must live, maintain a business, own property or be employed in the Ramona Community Planning Area to be considered for appointment to the board. Terms are for three years.
All nominations to the board will be reviewed for approval by the San Diego County Board of Supervisors. In selecting candidates, emphasis is given to those with backgrounds in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, fine arts and construction.
- Design review board says county is not enforcing sign violations
- CVS project doesn’t fit design guidelines, say board members
- Design Review approves health center plans, library colors
- Design board receives General Plan and Village group updates
- Design review board approves library signage
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3676