Route 78 closed
California Highway Patrol is diverting state Route 78 traffic at Third Street to Old Julian Highway as emergency crews respond to one-vehicle accident on SR78 at Fegahli Road just east of Magnolia Avenue. CHP anticipates the road will be closed for up to five hours to allow crews to replace the AT&T pole broken in half when the driver of an eastbound water truck lost control of the vehicle as he attempted to avoid slowing traffic at about 10:45 a.m., according to the CHP. No one was injured.
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
- Mother of 3 killed in head-on collision
- Route 67 reopens after head-on crash; three injured
- Speed contributes to mother’s death
- Speeding motorist sentenced in Route 67 crash that killed 25-year-old mother
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3920