Fun Runner to provide bus service from Ramona to San Diego County Fair
Ramona Unified School District’s Ramona Community Transport is set to launch this month with the Fun Runner providing bus service from Ramona to the San Diego County Fair in Del Mar.
Service is set to begin on June 11 and will be offered each Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the duration of the fair through July 4. Tickets will be $8 per person, except for infants (under 2 years old), and will provide round-trip transportation to the fairgrounds.
Pick-up points will include Fifth and Main streets at 10:30 a.m., Gunn Stage and San Vicente roads at 10:40 a.m., Ramona Oaks Park at 10:45 a.m., and the Park and Ride at the Kmart parking lot at 11 a.m.
Departure from the fairgrounds will be at 8 p.m. Times may be expanded as needed for special events such as Dia de la Familia on Sundays or Senior Day on Thursdays.
For more information on times and locations, and to arrange for ticket purchase, call the message line at 760-787-2079.
- County fair welcomes Musicpalooza Contest entries through March 31
- 19th Annual Ramona Junior Fair Barbecue & Pie Auction
- Free chipping service for county residents
- San Diego County Planning Commission OKs Salvation Army expansion project
- 50 years ago Miss Ramona was crowned Fairest of the Fair
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3007