Head-on crash on Route 78 sends woman to hospital
A woman in a 2000 Toyota sedan was seriously injured in a head-on collision on state Route 78 near San Pasqual Valley Road at 5:44 Tuesday morning.
She was transported by ambulance to Palomar Medical Center and was expected to survive, said Detective Gary Hassen of the San Diego Police Department.
The Toyota was eastbound when it crossed the double yellow line and collided with a westbound Ford SUV, witnesses reported. Route 78 was closed for nearly two and a half hours after the accident.
- Route 67 reopens after head-on crash; three injured
- Ramona woman killed in Lakeside crash
- Julian man killed in SR-78 head-on
- 67 crash kills Lakeside couple
- Services today for mother killed in head-on crash
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3138