Ramona students stage 3rd Annual All-District Concert on Saturday
Ramona Unified School District invites the public to the 3rd Annual All-District Concert in the Ramona High School gymnasium from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 17.
Nearly 500 students in grades 4 through 12, representing eight of Ramona’s 10 public schools will join together in what promises to be an extraordinary musical event, consisting of vocal and instrumental music. Groups performing at the concert are:
• Ramona High School Symphonic Band,
• Elementary Honor Band,
• Olive Peirce Middle School Wind Ensembles,
• Ramona High School Royal Blues Jazz Band,
• Olive Peirce Middle School Jazz Band,
• Ramona High School Madrigals and Women’s Ensemble,
• Olive Peirce Middle School Mixed Chorus and Girls Ensemble,
• Combined All-District Elementary Choir (Grades 4-6),
• Combined All-District Choir (Grades 4-12) and
• Combined All-District Finale (Band and Choir).
“The event, jointly coordinated by the district’s eight music teachers, is an extraordinarily well-planned and exciting evening for employees and their family members who wish to see our students at their very best,” said Dr. Robert Graeff, district superintendent.
Admission is free.
- School district bands entertain at Winter Concert
- Band students kick off holiday entertainment this weekend
- RHS musicians stage spring concerts, festivals
- Saxophobia presents ‘who’s who’ of saxes at concert
- Concert features harpist
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3745