Proposed textbooks available for public review this month
Ramona Unified School District’s Educational Services Department will sponsor a Parent Information Night on Thursday, April 22, to give parents and community members an opportunity to view the curriculum materials for the following proposed adoptions:
•Language Arts, Grades K-12
•Music — Tonal Harmony, Grades 9-12
Education Services staff members will be available to answer any questions the public may have regarding the materials from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the RUSD District Office at 720 Ninth St. in Ramona. Material evaluation forms are available.
For those who are unable to attend, the materials will be on display in the Ramona Unified District Office hallway from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday during the month of April.
For more information, call Julie Hoffman at 760-787-2064.
- Public hearings set for school board meeting
- Teachers trained to work with new math materials
- No vaccination clinics this month in Ramona, school district reports
- RMWD to review budget cuts Oct. 13
- Design Review approves health center plans, library colors
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3636