Grassroots group meets in town hall
A grassroots group called Save Ramona’s Environment and Businesses invites all businesspeople and merchants on Main Street to a meeting in Ramona Town Hall at 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 11.
“The purpose of the meeting will be to organize resistance to our local Ramona Community Planning Group’s plan to re-route through traffic off Main Street onto the proposed southern bypass road project,” said Joe Minervini of Save Ramona’s Environment and Businesses. “Everyone is welcome to attend, especially Ramona business owners.”
Ramona Town Hall is at 729 Main St.
Anyone with questions may call Minervini at 760-787-5763.
- Ramona Town Hall discount cards called win-win for businesses, holders, town hall
- Hundreds expected for town hall event
- Fledgling book group helps raise money for Ramona Town Hall
- Ramona Town Hall’s Honorary Mayor’s Contest
- Julian Daffodil Show moves into town hall
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3113