Realtors alerted about rental scam
Real estate agents are warned by a representative of San Diego Real Estate Inspection Co. not to go into vacant houses alone.
“Please wait for the client or your inspector,” said Philippe Heller
in an e-mail to Realtor Doreen Smith, president of the Ramona Real
Estate Association. “…We have found people living in these vacant
Realtors also are being told to check “for rent” ads for their
vacant listings that are not rentals. Some people are creating ads as a
scam and getting money from potential renters.
Doreen Smith, president of the Ramona Real Estate Association,
forwarded the alert to all association members. She may be contacted at
760-803-4708 for more information.
- National Realtors’ group awards green designation to Scott Norton
- Experts alert public about foreclosure scams
- Sex predator will not be housed in Ramona rental
- Emergency crews, residents alerted to red flag warning
- Coldwell Banker welcomes Zeller
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3807