Every 15 Minutes
Ramona and CalFire firefighters participate in the “Every 15 Minutes” staged event for Ramona High School junior and seniors today. “Every 15 Minutes,” coordinated by California Highway Patrol in partnership with Ramona emergency crews and school officials, challenges students to think about drinking, driving, personal safety, the responsibility of making mature decisions and the impact their decisions have on family, friends and many others. The two-day program will continue tomorrow at the school. Tony Newman, Ramona High School principal, used the school’s all-call phone system to explain the event to parents and guardians this morning. For more photos see the Ramona Sentinel Photo Gallery.
- School officials respond quickly to boy’s suicide
- Wanted: Messages, stories about Ramona High’s six retiring teachers
- Bulldog Expo introduces incoming freshman, parents to life at Ramona High
- Teen thwarts possible trouble
- Teen’s threats trigger arrest
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2911