Ramona emergency personnel block Main Street traffic from Fourth to Fifth streets this afternoon while sheriff’s Bomb and Arson Unit responds to a call about a suspicious object in a vehicle in an auto repair shop. According to officials, the object was a mock explosive vest used as a Halloween costume.
- Bomb threat at Ramona Kmart
- Deputies search for suspect who stabbed high school student on way home
- Man dies in house fire in west Ramona
- Main Street Bypass alternative
- Man, 34, charged in robbery, residential burglary
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2386