Understanding the Universal Law of Attraction
Several laws govern everyone in this world. This is regardless of age, race, sex, nationality or religious background. By virtue of being universal and all encompassing, these laws cannot be changed, nor can they be broken. The most powerful among them is the universal law of attraction.
What is stated in the universal law of attraction? To put in very simple terms, it simply says that you get what you give. If you give off positive energy, you get back positive energy. If you emit negative energy, then you shouldn’t be surprised when something negative comes back to you. The universal law of attraction is very similar to the law of karma, which also espouses the “like attracts like” principle.
Every human being is a magnet for different kinds of events and situations. Whether or not we deliberately give out positive and negative energy, the law of attraction is at play. In fact, it is so powerful that some people use the principles of the law as their mantra to lead very positive and manageable lives. It gives reinforcement to the golden rule, which says, “do unto others what you want them to do unto you.”
How do you take advantage of the universal law of attraction to live a more calm and stress-free life? Consider these tips:
1. You should know what you want and be very clear about your intentions. The more you focus on your goal, the greater your chances of getting it in the future. When you have a fixed end in mind, all your actions now and in the coming days will be for the accomplishment of this goal.
2. Visualize what you want to happen. The more you take your goal to heart, the more inspired you will be to seek ways to reach it. If you visualize the moment when you are holding that particular goal at the palm of your hand, the greater the push of positive energy on you to seek it.
3. When the moment comes, seize it. You are given at least one chance, one opportunity to grab life, and take it by the reins. Do not let your passion scare you too much and drive you away when all that you have been searching for finally arrives.
4. Take action. Once you have your goal, exercise all means to stay focused. You will be able to do so if you try to attract positive energy. The good vibes will keep you motivated and strong.
At this point, it should be noted that the law of attraction does not just show you how you attract the positive. It is also a reminder of the many negative things that could come your way. Thus, if you want to live an inspired life, you must practice only good deeds.
However, being human and fallible, you cannot simply block off all the negative forces in your life. Just because you understand and master the law of attraction does not mean you can totally eradicate the ills of the world. However, with the help of its principles and with ardent practice of its concepts, you will be able to reduce your headaches and frustrations!
Steve, a Ramona resident, may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four tips to empowerment
- Envy as an asset
- Want to change? Just start
- 5 techniques to realize your goals
- After Further Review …
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4384