Young wrestlers place second in San Clemente Tourney
Ramona High School’s Freshman/Sophomore combination wrestling team placed second overall out of 28 schools in the San Clemente Rotary Tournament in San Clemente on Saturday, Jan. 9. Coaches are Jarret Pierce, John Rodriguez, Carlos Don, Pete Zindler and Pat Burns. Wrestlers, pictured, who medaled included: Jake Ohnysty, second; Cody Bauman, second; Kevin Conroy, third; Ray Lemon, third; Brawnson Walter, third; Kirk Kelichewski, third; Anthony Ehresman, third; Dustin Clark, third; Bryan Coane, fourth; and Corey Burrill , fifth. Not pictured is Brock Corbet, who placed fourth.
- Wrestlers come from behind to win
- Future bright for young wrestlers, says Koch
- Ramona basketball dominates Coronado tourney
- Bulldog wrestlers lose to Westview
- Bulldogs place third in 30-team tourney
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4545