No vaccination clinics this month in Ramona, school district reports
As of Monday, Dec. 7, Ramona Unified School District confirmed that no additional vaccination clinics for the H1N1 virus will be conducted in Ramona before Jan. 1.
Whether or not any additional clinics will be provided to the Ramona community after Jan. 1 has not yet been determined by the County of San Diego’s Health & Human Services Agency. Any new information about additional vaccination clinics in January will be posted to the district’s Web site as soon as that information is confirmed.
- H1N1 Vaccination Clinic Saturday at middle school
- School, health officials respond to swine flu reports
- School officials stay updated about flu
- County declares health emergency
- County reports first rabid bats of 2009
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3513