Pro-Flame to adopt 5 families
In this difficult economy, Pro-Flame of Ramona has come up with a unique “Adopt-a-Family” program to help some community residents who are struggling to make ends meet.
Working with three Ramona churches, who will identify specific families in need, Pro-Flame will adopt five families and will supply, at no charge, the propane needed for those families throughout 2010—from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31.
Participating churches for Pro-Flame’s initial “Adopt-a-Family” program are: Mountain View Community Church, Spirit of Joy Lutheran Church and St. Mary’s in the Valley Episcopal Church. Families interested in more information may contact one of those churches.
Each of the three churches will give recommendations to Pro-Flame.
Pro-Flame of Ramona hopes to continue and expand the program in future years to meet the needs of the community.
- Free course aids families, friends of those with mental illness
- Multigenerational group clears brush
- Miramar Air Show benefits Marines and their families
- Jews to celebrate Passover Seder
- County has $5.1 million to ease foreclosure crisis
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3629