Rummage sale Nov. 14 to benefit reward fund
A multi-family fundraiser rummage sale to benefit a reward fund for information leading to the arrest of the person who killed Daniel E. Alexander will be held in the Kmart parking lot in Ramona on Saturday, Nov. 14, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Alexander was shot and killed on July 4 in Escondido while attempting to visit a friend. An All American Scholar, he was a 2001 Ramona High School honor graduate and athlete who played football and ran in track and field.
Proceeds from the rummage sale will increase the current Crime Stoppers reward fund of $8,000 being offered for information leading to the arrest of his killer.
Organizers of the fundraiser encourage the community to “come by and find your treasures, collectibles, jewelry, books, clothing and help out a good cause.”
- Suspect sought in Oct. 22 robbery outside Arco Am/pm
- Rewards offered in Chevron, Arco robberies
- Intermountain Fire launches fund drive
- Arson investigation leads to arrest of Stars gas station owner
- Camel racing, belly dancing add punch to Intermountain benefit
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3921