Caltrans to lower H67 speed limit in Ramona
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will lower the speed limit to 35 mph on State Route 67 between Pala Street and 10th Street/SR-78 in Ramona. The new speed limit signs will be posted on Wednesday, Sept. 2.
A speed survey conducted in the area concluded that most vehicles were traveling at speeds close to 35 mph. The limit will be reduced to 35 mph from the current limits of 45 mph between Pala Street and 14th Street, and 40 mph between 14th Street and 10th Street/SR-78.
For more information please contact the Caltrans Public Information Office at 619-688-6670 or visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist11.
- Caltrans unveils speed signs along Route 67
- Man jailed after high-speed chase in stolen truck
- Caltrans reviews map of Highway 67 widening
- State set to limit water deliveries in 2009
- Caltrans to close Route 67 for interchange work tonight
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2584