Caltrans schedules Route 67 closures in Santee
State Route 67 (SR-67) will be closed for night work between Prospect and Woodside avenues Monday through Thursday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. in Santee, according to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Additional full closures will take place from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday at the following locations:
· Northbound SR-67 on-ramp from Bradley Avenue;
· Northbound SR-67 off-ramp to Prospect Avenue; and
· Southbound SR-67 On-ramp from Magnolia Avenue.
Crews are continuing work on overhead sign structures and construction for the SR-52 Sunny Side Gateway Project. Detour signs will be in place to direct motorists around the closures.
For more information, visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist11.
- Caltrans to close Route 67 for interchange work tonight
- Portion of SR-67 closed 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. this week
- Northbound I-15 off-ramp to Miramar/Pomerado Road closed tonight
- Caltrans unveils speed signs along Route 67
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2582