So Cal team bests others for championship
Four Ramona softball girls and their travel ball team, So Cal Diamonds, participated in the Triple Crown Sparkler held in the Denver area of Colorado over the Fourth of July weekend.
Pitcher Kellsie Domnitz pitched four of nine games with two shutouts and contributed to her team’s runs with a home run and multiple singles.
Allie Ferguson played left field and used her left slap hit batting technique to earn an on-base percentage of well over 600 and a .380 batting average.
Ashley Houts’ on-base percentage was over 500 and she played third base for her team.
Lindsay Massoth played second base and help her team’s scoring with several doubles.
- Softball team is in hunt for the title, says Schuler
- Softball team rallies to beat La Costa Canyon
- Softball opens league play with two losses
- Softball team loses two pitchers
- Riviera Oaks ladies doubles team wins North County championship
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4079