Miller earns top honor at Ultimate football camp
Ramona High school sophomore Kwayde Miller, one of the top 100 underclassmen in the state invited to the Ultimate 100 Football Camp at Cathedral High School in Los Angeles, left camp with the prestigious Offensive Lineman MVP award.
Miller, a tight end on the Bulldog varsity team, attended the National Underclassman Combine Camp at Chula Vista in April, and he also has been invited to a national camp at the University of Oklahoma.
Miller is making the jump from frosh ball to the varsity this season and so far it has been a smooth transition.
He is a gifted athlete who earned a varsity letter in basketball last year as a freshman. Scouts like his size (6’7”, 255 lbs) and his quick feet and athleticism.
An excellent student, he earned a 3.5 grade-point average as a freshman with no weighted classes.
- Cassie Miller: Ramona High School Female Athlete of the Year
- Cassie Miller selected Bulldog volleyball’s MVP
- JV, frosh football squads squelch Westview High
- Shriver pitches in at Camp Hope
- Basketball, like football, is now a collision sport
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3429