Water district crews work overnight on water pipeline break
Ramona Municipal Water District crews worked through the night after a water line break was reported just before 8 p.m. yesterday. General Manager Ralph McIntosh expects repair work to be completed by 10 this morning.
McIntosh said the major pipeline failure occurred on San Vicente Road at Vicente Meadows Drive near Wildcat Canyon Road. Approximate 30 customers were without water through the night. Water service should be restored by 10 a.m. today, the district reported.
- District proposes water, sewer hikes
- Emergency crews on alert this week
- Water district prepares for rate hikes
- Doug Wilsman resigns from water board
- 2 votes separate Hager, Boetcher for water district’s Division 5 board seat
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4446