Junior Over-the-line Tournament winners
Three Ramona girls took first place in the 40th Annual OMBAC (Old Mission Beach Athletic Club) Junior Over-the-line Tournament in the 15-20 Age Division on Fiesta Island on June 28. Holding their first-place plaques and standing with Rebecca Johnson, left, 2008 Ms. Emerson, are Brooke Brean, Kacy Herald and Alexis Sharpe, all Ramona High School students. The girls made up The Nonchalant Swagga’s team and played six games for the title. For those unfamiliar with the athletic club, Ms. Emerson is OMBAC’s spokesmodel.
- JV softball captures championship
- Girls begin water polo season at tournament
- Cassie Miller selected Bulldog volleyball’s MVP
- RHS has its first lacrosse team
- Girls Intra U12 maintains first place
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3279