CHP investigates Ramona woman’s death in Pine Valley
California Highway Patrol is investigating the death of a Ramona woman who was pronounced dead after being found yesterday afternoon wedged between her vehicle and a fence post on Via Road in Pine Valley, the county medical examiner’s office reported.
Sharon Marice Clanton, 59, who worked as a meal delivery driver, had been delivering meals to residents in Pine Valley, according to the medical examiner’s report. Medics responding to a 9-1-1 call initiated CPR to no avail and she was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:37 p.m.
- Transient killed on Main Street
- Ramona man killed in morning crash in Lakeside
- Speed contributes to mother’s death
- Officials release name of Ramona man killed in Lakeside crash
- Ramona business owner killed in motorcycle accident
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2619