Firefighters quickly extinguish fire in mobile home

Firefighters quickly extinguished a fire in a home in the mobile home park at 1212 H St. this evening, reported CalFire Capt. Nick Schuler. CalFire/Ramona Fire Department responded to the 6:50 p.m. call and found the occupant outside the home. They extinguished the fire by 7:11 p.m., Schuler reported. A faulty water heater caused the fire, which resulted in an estimated $1,000, the fire department reported. No one was injured.

Related posts:

  1. Man dies in house fire in west Ramona
  2. Garage fire
  3. Two reported critical in Highway 67 head-on
  4. Santa Ana winds keep firefighters on alert
  5. Sheriff & fire departments are partners in egg hunt

Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2954

Posted by admin on May 18 2009. Filed under Archive. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Facebook

);