Deadline to file 2008 tax returns is today
Three post offices in the county will extend their hours today for people who have not yet filed their income tax returns for 2008. The main post office in San Diego, 2535 Midway Drive, will remain open for retail service and collections until midnight. Main post offices in El Cajon (401 W Lexington Ave.) and Chula Vista (750 3rd Ave.) will accept mail until 6:30 p.m.
The Carmel Mountain office at 11251 Rancho Carmel Drive is open until 8 p.m.
Those unable to complete their tax returns in time may file for an extension.
- Museum reopens for 2008-09
- Registrar encourages voters to prepare
- County offers voters online tool before Nov. 4 election
- Deadline for Soroptimists’ Women’s Opportunity Award is Dec. 1
- Property owners have until Dec. 1 to appeal assessment
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2806