Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
Cal Fire will be conducting a 95-acre controlled burn in Pine Valley on today, March 17, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This will generate significant smoke near the community of Pine Valley and will be visible from most of the East County, said Cal Fire Capt. Nick Schuler.
The project will reduce the fuel loading in the area and provide another means of defensible space for the community.
- Cal Fire offers free sandbags
- Man dies in house fire in west Ramona
- One man hangs himself from tree; another injured in accidental shooting
- PUC’s decision means threat of fire, says alliance spokesperson
- Fire prevention, disaster priorities
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2572