Rescue 2009 saves money in emergency
Ramona Municipal Water District customers may participate in Rescue 2009, the district’s Ambulance Subscription Program.
If program subscribers need ambulance service from the district, they will not be responsible for any portion of their bill not covered by their insurance. All medically necessary emergency transport from Ramona to the hospital is covered. Cost is $36 per year.
Fees are pro-rated to the first of the month requesting service. The program requires up-to-date private insurance, Medicare or Medi-Cal. For more information, call 788-2250.
- Emergency crews on alert this week
- Recycled water means money to local agency
- State set to limit water deliveries in 2009
- Hawk Watch 2009 starts Jan. 3
- Museum displays antique china, tea sets to raise money
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3834