Portion of SR-67 closed 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. this week
State Route 67 (SR-67) between Woodside and Prospect avenues will be closed for five consecutive days beginning today from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Northbound on-ramps to Bradley Avenue and Prospect Avenue also will be closed as crews continue bridge work on the SR-52 /SR-67 interchange, part of the SR-52 Sunny Side Gateway Project, California Department of Transportation reports.
Northbound motorists will be detoured off SR-67 to Bradley Avenue, toward Magnolia Avenue, then re-enter the freeway from Woodside Avenue. Southbound drivers will follow the same detour in the opposite direction.
For more information, visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist11 or www.keepsandiegomoving.com.
- Caltrans to close Route 67 for interchange work tonight
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
- Connector at 1-8 and SR-67 closed Wednesday night
- Northbound I-15 off-ramp to Miramar/Pomerado Road closed tonight
- Ramona schools closed Monday, Tuesday; water district, county offices closed Veterans Day
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3615