No holiday for Ramona Disposal
Ramona schools and public offices will be closed and there will be
no mail delivery on Monday, Presidents Day, but it will not be a day
off for Ramona Disposal Service. Workers will be making trash and
recycling collections on schedule,says Yvette Snyder, director of communications for the family owned business.
Ramona Disposal Service will not be interrupting waste and recycling service on the Feb. 16 holiday. Customer service, including the recycling
center, and the public disposal site will be open.
Ramona Disposal is family-owned and locally operated and provides waste and recycling
services throughout Ramona and surrounding backcountry communities. For more
information, visit the business’ Web site at www.ramonadisposal.com.
- Share Your Holiday party applications due next week
- Those large blue containers are making a difference
- Ramona elves make Holiday Bikes for Kids reality
- Theater troupe presents ‘A Hometown Holiday’
- Band students kick off holiday entertainment this weekend
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3510