Supervisors to meet in Sacramento about state budget
San Diego County Board of Supervisors will hold a special joint meeting with representatives of Riverside, San Bernardino and Imperial counties in the California State Association of Counties Conference Center in Sacramento at 11 a.m. Feb. 12 to review the state’s proposed budget measures and how they will affect counties.
According to the special meeting notice, the county representatives will discuss proposed state funding cuts and deferrals, and potential responses to them.
- Schools brace for budget cuts
- Budget uncertainties affect school district
- School district works for balance in budget crisis, official says
- State commission OKs southern route for Powerlink
- New board tackles budget crunch
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4215