Caltrans to close Route 67 for interchange work tonight
Motorists traveling on State Route 67 tonight will be detoured to Magnolia Avenue from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., according to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
The freeway will be closed in both directions between Woodside and Bradley avenues. Signs will direct motorists heading northbound to exit the freeway at Bradley Avenue and follow the detour to Magnolia Avenue, then re-enter the freeway from Woodside Avenue. Drivers heading southbound will follow the same detour in the opposite direction. Motorists are advised to drive with caution through the construction zone.
Crews are working on the SR-52/SR-67 interchange, part of the SR-52 Sunny Side Gateway Project. For more information, visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist11 or www.keepsandiegomoving.com.
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
- Northbound I-15 off-ramp to Miramar/Pomerado Road closed tonight
- Caltrans unveils speed signs along Route 67
- Connector at 1-8 and SR-67 closed Wednesday night
- State commission OKs southern route for Powerlink
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2583