Teen taken to hospital after bike hits van
A 15-year-old Ramona boy was taken to Children’s Hospital this morning after the bicycle he was riding failed to stop at the intersection of I and Eighth streets and struck the driver’s side door of a van traveling through the intersection, California Highway Patrol reported.
The collision occurred at 7:55 a.m. The youth suffered head and shoulder injuries and was airlifted to the hospital, Ramona Fire Department reported.
- Mother of 3 killed in head-on collision
- 67 crash kills Lakeside couple
- Shimp to face trial in traffic deaths
- Judge orders murder trial in two traffic deaths
- Ramonan earns Medal of Valor for saving life
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4257