Bomb threat at Ramona Kmart
Sheriff’s Ramona Substation officers evacuated the Kmart store at 1855 Main St. in Ramona this afternoon after store officials received a call that there was a bomb in the store.
A sheriff’s deputy said the threat is being taken seriously and the sheriff’s Bomb and Arson Unit has been called.
Ramona Fire Department has stationed engines at both ends of the parking lot to block entry, and officials and Kmart employees are searching the store, reports Sentinel Photographer Timothy Jay Hall.
- Suspect in Kmart shooting pleads insanity
- PUC’s decision means threat of fire, says alliance spokesperson
- Man dies in house fire in west Ramona
- Report of explosion prompts ground and air search in Country Estates
- Vandals ransack Ramona’s fire recovery center
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2387