Connector at 1-8 and SR-67 closed Wednesday night
The connector ramp from eastbound Interstate 8 to northbound State Route 67 will be closed for bridge work from Wednesday night at 9 until Thursday morning at 5, according to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
Motorists will be detoured to the northbound North Magnolia Street exit and drive north to SR-67. Message signs are in place to advise motorists in advance of the closure.
The work is part of routine bridge maintenance that includes periodically treating concrete bridge decks with a sealant overlay and replacing joint seals to extend the life of the deck.
- Northbound I-15 off-ramp to Miramar/Pomerado Road closed tonight
- Southbound Route 163 at Interstate 15 closed tonight
- Caltrans unveils speed signs along Route 67
- Ramona schools closed Monday, Tuesday; water district, county offices closed Veterans Day
- 67 crash kills Lakeside couple
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2695