Thanksgiving Day forecast
A flash flood watch is in effect through this afternoon, mainly for recently burned areas and below steep terrain, the National Weather Service reports. Low pressure moving through Southern California will bring scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms.
In Ramona, the chance of precipitation is 70 percent, with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10 a.m. and a chance of showers after 10. The forecast is for mostly cloudy weather with a high near 62.
Anyone needing sandbags will find them at Cal Fire’s Ramona Station at 16310 Highway 67.
- Sandbags available at Cal Fire station
- Red Flag warning extended to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Red Flag Warning through 4 p.m. today
- Thanksgiving Turkey Trot starts at 8 a.m.
- Thanksgiving thank you to a great community
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=4292