Red Flag warning extended to 4 p.m. Sunday
With fires raging in Southern California, firefighters and other emergency personnel are on high alert and the National Weather Service has extended the red flag warning in Ramona and surrounding area until 4 p.m. Sunday. Temperatures in Ramona are expected to reach 89 degrees tomorrow with humidity at 7 percent. Today’s humidity hit a low of 5 percent, according to the National Weather Service. Ramona’s high temperature was 85 today.
- Red Flag Warning through 4 p.m. today
- Emergency crews on alert this week
- Cross country win evens girls’ record
- County to release draft General Plan Update for comment tomorrow
- State set to limit water deliveries in 2009
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=3815