Bulldogs face state champs
On Friday, the Ramona Bulldogs varsity football team will take on defending California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) and state champion Oceanside High School for a share of the Valley League title at 7 p.m. in the Dawg House.
A win will give the Dawgs a high seed in the CIF playoffs. An Oceanside loss will hurt Oceanside’s hopes of defending the state title.
“We are big underdogs,” said Coach Damon Baldwin. “If we can get the kind of support that we received at Westview, it will really help our cause. The game will be televised (a replay on Saturday on Cable Channel 4). Let’s show the rest of the county just how much we support our student athletes.”
The junior varsity will also be playing for the league title. JV kickoff is at 4:30 p.m. There are still some reserved seats available.
- Undefeated Bulldogs face defending CIF champions
- RHS is becoming a media darling
- Spikers lose, despite some ‘really, really good defense’
- Bulldog spikers prevail over Knights, Patriots
- Bulldog water polo places fifth in Valley League
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=2521